San Blas Boat Tour
8 Hours Trip
San Blas is often renowned as the most popular birdwatching destination in all of Mexico.
San Blas Vidal Tours offers a special package tour of La Tovara park, an extensive mangrove forest and federally protected nature preserve accessible by small boats.
- Bilingual tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Bird reference books
- Boat ride through mangrove
- Meal at a local restaurant
- Bottled water, beer and soft drinks
A Jungle Boat Ride to La Tovara will be the highlight of your vacation.
Prices in US dollars.
- Where do your tours depart from?
The departure location is Sayulita Downtown Plaza.
- What time does the tour start?
The tour starts at 7:30 am (local time).
- How difficult is this hike?
Easy to moderate.
- Can I bring my own car?
Yes! If you have your own car to use, the price of the tours will be lower.
What to bring
- Long pants
- Closed in shoes
- Insect repellent
- Swimwear and towels