El Salado mangrove Tour
4 Hours Trip
Estuary El Salado is a fairly extensive mangrove ecosystem and Natural Protected Area located in an urbanized area of Puerto Vallarta, sufficiently conserved to attract several guilds of birds.
- Bilingual tour guide
- Round-trip transportation
- Bird reference books
- Bottled water and soft drinks
Estuary El Salado is the only protected estuary of the region.
Prices in US dollars.
- Where do your tours depart from?
The departure location is Sayulita Downtown Plaza
- What time does the tour start?
The tour starts at 7:30 am (local time)
- How difficult is this hike?
Easy to moderate
What to bring
- Long pants
- Closed in shoes
- Insect repellent
- Bottled water